Cute Girl Hairstyles Inspired by Movies
Girls are always cute and they like to dress up like Barbie dolls. Being young, it is not recommended to puff them up with make-up and other artificial elements. The best way to make your little girl look chic is with cute girl hairstyles. Have a look at these quick and easy hairstyles inspired by Movies
1. Elsa Braid: Unlike normal braids, Elsa braid is done by anchoring the middle section using an elastic and a bobby pin to the hair. When the Dutch braid is done, tie is loosely. Tug at the loose braid to give the volume.
2. Katniss Braid: This one is named over the hairstyle of the Hunger Games character. It is one of the popular cute girl hairstyles. It is basically a diagonal Dutch braid and can be done in several different variations.
3. Minnie Mouse Buns: Part the hair into two. Tie into two high pigtails. Back comb the hair to add volume. Smooth the hair lightly from top and back side. Pull a little of the hair through the elastic creating a tunnel. Divide the rest of the hair into two and roll them. Tuck them into the tunnel. Use a red ribbon to finish the cuteness.
4. Wreck it Ralph Hairstyle: Part the hair slightly to one side. Put up a high ponytail leaving a little hair in front. Tease a section of the top portion of the hair to add volume. The character has sweet treats on her hair and this can be achieved by adding in small fake treat, peppermint pins, yarns or other accessories that will give the sweet look.
5. Jasmine Hairstyle: Part the hair in the middle. Create puff in the front hair with curls. Add some waves at the hair ends too. Use a Princess jasmine hairband leaving a small portion in front. Curl the front strands over the hairband joining in with the half portion as you come down. Secure it with a band. Straighten the hair and add the second band as Jasmine’s hairstyle. Tug and pull between the bands. Use small blue fabric strips over the elastic.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- cute girls blogspot nana
- cute girl back side image hd