Are you thinking about getting a dog for your family? It is important to do your research to determine the best breed of dog for your situation. If you have smaller children, you will want that to be a high priority in your consideration. There are certain breeds that are rated as better and beautiful for a family situation.
Top 10 beautiful dog breeds
1. Yorkshire Terrier: Lovingly called as “Yorkie”, the Yorkshire terrier is one of the cutest and adorable dog breeds. They are tiny, furry and affable. They are so small that you could even fit them in a mug. These cute dogs are perfect companions on the go and are great with kids.
2. Pomeranian: Also known as the “Pom Pom”, the Pomeranian is a dog from Northern Poland. These dogs are easy to train, small enough to carry anywhere with you. They are not just cute but adorable too. These fluffy balls are smart, curious and super fun to be around. They not only get along with kids, but will befriend your feline too.
3. Brussels Griffon: This is a compact and affectionate dog from Brussels, Belgium. He has a unique look with a matching personality and can be trained to perform various tricks. They make good watchdogs too, though their adorable size doesn’t quite convince people of the gravity of their business.
5. Shih Tzu: The classic Chinese “Toy dog’s” name actually means “The Lion Dog”. It is however very difficult to imagine this fur ball as a ferocious lion. The Shih Tzu is alert and loyal and can be trained easily.
6. Cane Corso: They are known as “Italian Mastiff”, the Cane Corso is definitely cute but not tiny and can easily go up to 130 pounds. He is athletic and well-muscled and needs space and exercise on daily basis. He is one of the smartest dog breeds around.
7. Bichon Frise: What is white, cute and a fur ball? A Bichon Frise! He is a cuddle bag and loves playing with its owner. This curly lap dog is originally from Spain and has been a favorite with the French royalty. With a distinct and refined appearance, this breed is everything but haughty.
8. Boston Terrier: The Boston Terrier is a compact dog from the US and is considered a very expressive dog. He is friendly, gentle and loving. However, if not trained properly, he may become over-protective and aggressive.
9. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: They are kwown as “Cav” or the “Cavie”, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel started in the United Kingdom. With its sweet little muzzle and big beautiful eyes, this dog positively knows how to make an appearance. He is loyal and patient and affectionate with kids and other pets.
10. Cockapoo: The Cockapoo is a designer breed and a mix of Poodle and the English Cocker Spaniel. He is adaptable and intelligent, small and cute and fits every description of being a perfect companion
Users who found this page were searching for:
- Shih tzu cute dog
- top ten cutest dogs
- top 10 cute dog points
- top 10 best dogs ever